Seller Hub

pnc75
Community Member

Am very interested to learn people's opinions about seller hub, seeing that it's soon to be foisted upon us. 

Any contributions (at your leisure) re pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: Seller Hub

Okay, I just found what you're talking about.  I think it might have to do with what you sell rather than SMP or stores.  I'm sure I've looked there before and it wasn't there, but when I hover over the listings tab on the overview page it has a menu showing Create Listing, Active, Unsold, Drafts, Scheduled, Ended, Products (in that order). 

If I click on the Listings tab, Products doesn't show in the menu on the page, but if I click on Products from that dropdown menu under Listings I get taken to a page that says Manage Product Requests.  It looks like it's for people whose products are in the ebay catalogue or who want to create their own ePID numbers - which we may all have to do one day but hopefully not before I've sold out!

Screenshot (373).jpg

Message 41 of 45
Latest reply

The penny finally dropped for me in regard to getting the Unsold page to show only items that hadn't yet been relisted. I needed to click on the dropdown menu under Status.

I only include it in case someone else has had the same brain meltdown I seem to have had. Just click on everything and you'll eventually find what you want!!
Message 42 of 45
Latest reply

It must be a SMP thing then. I was subscribed to it, even though I never used it.

'Ended' gives me ended but not relisted, so that might be the reason.

My Seller Hub Inventory page looks like this -

Untitled.jpg

Message 43 of 45
Latest reply

Yes, sounds like SMP. Funny how they've sort of said you can't use SMP any more but its features are still there as part of seller hub. The word inventory doesn't appear anywhere in seller hub for me.  Talk about confusing!

I must admit I really do like seller hub. There's the odd thing that I seem to have lost, like the individual prices in an order, but so long as I can still see those on the old selling page the extra features in seller hub more than make up for the minor inconveniences.

Message 44 of 45
Latest reply

Every time I see "Seller hub", I think "Husband who is an eBay seller".

I sternly tell myself that seller hub is not the same as seller hubby.

Message 45 of 45
Latest reply