Setting store listings to quantity zero

Hi all,

being able to set store listings to quantity zero while waiting for new stock and not losing the listings rank, is something Ebay should have implemented a long time ago, as we have been doing this for years now on our website. But difference is the listing is no longer visible only to those who have it on thier watch list until the quantity is revised then is visible to all, all good, but as the seller once the listing is set to quantity zero the listing is unsearchable ,how do you find them again to revise the quantity if you can not see them even in your own store listings ?

Thanks any help would be great

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

OK some useful info there, but annoyed that can not see them in my store listings, you might be right need to contact Ebay on that one, might just grow old waiting for a response from them.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Hey guess what? You can also order your store listings in your basic "my ebay" by quantity. I just checked it out.

On my "My Ebay" page I have it set up to show sold items and then under that is the list of current listings. I have it in "time ending soonest" order, but you can click on that and change the sort order to "available quantity highest" or "available quantity lowest".

So just go into your usual "My ebay" view and change the order there and you will see the zero quantity listings.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Hi,

yes i tried that earlier and they stiil dont show yetif i put the item number into the Ebay search bar can see them, go figure ?????

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Problem is 2 items are still in my recent sold items so can access them via that, but one item which was recently added and no sales marked as zero quantity now have no way of finding it as do not know the item number and no sales history on it either, so has basically dissapeared into Cyber space and will pay relisting fees on it forever.

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

You can also find them in Turbo Lister under eBay notes, it stated under eBay Notes "Your vacation settings are turned on".  Just for those with zero stock

Quite handy really to do a quick sort/search and restock the item or remove it from your store.

Also remember if they are GTC even with zero stock they will relist (as zero stock) and attract a listing fee.  You need to End the item to remove and not get charged.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

OK so if can not find it looks as though Ebay will end it as per below

If you enable the out-of-stock option, and your Good 'Til Cancelled listing has a quantity of 0 for the entire 30-day billing period, at the end of that period you may qualify for an insertion fee credit and a credit of any advanced listing upgrade fees applicable to that period. Learn more about receiving insertion fee credits.

If your listing has a quantity of 0 for the entire 30-day billing period for three consecutive 30-day billing periods, we end it.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply