TURBOLISTER issues???

My turblister worked just fine on saturday, today I worte 10 ads, went to upload them, and it has all my listings in lbs  & oz.

I have tried, removing it and starting again, changing the options in there- to default, it shows as Australia.

I have emailed asking, after chat told me they do not know about turbolister, no replay as yet.

Anyone else having same issues today? or any suggestions welcomed.

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

TURBOLISTER issues???

Its still broken 😞 and its getting worse!

Now listing designer templates dont work and you cant add pictures from that page ( only the main page of the new listing)

I rang support and they were no help " yes we know about the problem ... yes other people have the problem ... here is a work around ( calculated to fixed etc etc) No ...we're sorry for the inconvenience but we dont know when its going to be fixed ..... bye thanks for calling eBay support" ( huh?? that was no help at all)

Message 11 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Try sending an email turbodata@ebay.com they have provided solutions for me when ordinary help has not been able to.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 12 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Just wondering if anyone has tried un-installing and re-installing TL.... it worked for me with a similar issue a few years ago. I stupidly did an update late last night without reading the boards.... so nothing working now. Don't want to do the above mentioned if already tried... Cheers Shaz

Message 13 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Calculated - fixed - calculated DOES work, and it's only a couple of clicks and fill in a couple of fields. A PITA but better than using SYI still.

Message 14 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

Reinstalling makes no difference. The error is in the current update. It doesn't recognize metric system.

Best you can do is use flat rate for international (put big value in) seeing as you cant actually specify Aus only when using TL. Uploading, then going to listing and revising to what you want.

Currently you cant use calculated international rate in TL, and you cant specify Aus only.

If you have an old TL exe file you can uninstall then reinstall using old exe then use back up data from current one.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 15 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

just tried it now, and calculated-fixed-calculated did not work...

Message 16 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

none of the so-called help desks (online and return call) claim to know anything about this issue and the turbolister tools dpt have gone home.....just great......

Message 17 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

just listed an item via Turbo Lister with postage as 'freight", once loaded, revised on Ebay and changed postage...kilos/grammes/cm all available and all changed without any problem.....not ideal, but a temp stopgap til "someone" does a fix "sometime" ....

Message 18 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

The issue seems to be 'item specifics'. If you don't use that popup the weights and measures stay metric. As soon as you use item specifics, the W&M go to Imperial.

Unfortunately I'm not a megadropshipper, so I will continue to use item specifics.

Message 19 of 47
Latest reply

TURBOLISTER issues???

cigarmanxart
Community Member

Turbo Lister listings automatically change from metric to imperial - Yeh now my 35cm book is almost 3 feet long- this renders this program totally useless. Called eBay twice about this problem. They will pretend they care - but don't believe it. It's been a month now and still no fix.   I've got 600 listings I can't use - I'm from Canada

Message 20 of 47
Latest reply