Unpaid item case changed ?

Just went to unpaid item case to see when it can be opened and a note popped up.

"An unpaid item case can be opened 2 days after the transaction date".

I list some items on the USA site and this was sold on the USA site.

Wondering if anyone has tried and noticed if UPI has changed from 4 days to 2 days on the Aus site.

image host
Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ebay Oz is still 4 days. The 2 days apply to ebay Yank. They're more impatient.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay Oz is still 4 days. The 2 days apply to ebay Yank. They're more impatient.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks MC, that's what I thought. (Didn't have a sale on the Oz site to check it)

image host
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I think I remember seeing this before for the US site Kopes, and it was pointed out that the US doesn't allow bank deposit options, so that was why they had the 2 day limit.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

And to add they're also thinking about implementing a policy that a buyer pays after they receive the item sort of along the same line as Afterpay.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

And to add they're also thinking about implementing a policy that a buyer pays after they receive the item sort of along the same line as Afterpay.

Thats the funniest thing I have read for a while. Serioulsy in what universe will that work. I dont know what brand of tobacco they smoke at ebay but I want some ! 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I believe green tobacco is now legal in California...   and many other states.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I want some too, especially if you don't have to pay until after you forgot you received it.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

No it won't matter if you forget because it will be taken out of your PayPal or bank account automatically.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay uses something similar payment system in Turkish Ebay site domestically over 15 years now. It is called safe pool payment system. Buyer pays ebay’s payment pool not directly to the seller. The seller posts goods, buyer gives OK to ebay to transfer money to sellers bank account after receiving goods (in 3 days) If there is a dispute between them both buyer & seller are fully covered (item price+postage/return postage)
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply