Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fees on Postage Has to End!

For any item that sellers for $10 or less to an international buyer, the postage costs are high and therefore the eBay fees, Final Value and Advertising Standard, are calculated on the total the buyer paid and makes the sale worthless! Check out my l...

card.jpg

Impressions keep dropping

My impressions continue to drop for the previous month . So one day it may show 5000 for a particular date then a few days later 4000 for the same date. Not effecting page views and would be curious if anyone has the same thing happening.

Capture.PNG

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Return Request INAD

Hi all, not sure where I stand in this. I sold a Lorna Jane gym set (crop bra top and pants). Daughter had cut the tag off (hates tags on her clothing 沈) so was unsure of the size. Sometimes she an S and other times an M depending on the brand.I meas...

Bidding rewards

I think that eBay should have some rewards, bonuses or discounts for being; 1) The first and only bidder on an auction 2) The first and last bidder on an auction This can help sellers by providing an added incentive for buyers to be the first to bid ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Closed My Store And

Hi AllI just closed my Feature Store which I have had for some mine. $49.99 per month I should also state for the past 6 months it has been Free. One of eBays Promos.. anyway I closed it as it was completely dead I have over 300 listings there and no...

Buyer was not charged postage

I'm really confused as to why this has happened but I just sold an item that was listed with an extra $15 postage cost however the buyer was not charged postage and was processed with free postage. Even when I go to sell similar, it says $15 postage ...

Sending a laptop overseas

Does a package with a laptop have to be marked 'dangerous goods' on the declaration because it contains lithium batteries? I am allowed to send it, but Australia Post is giving me conflicting info when I ask them about the form.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AU listings not showing in UK store

Hello. I have some items listed in the AU ebay store, which are primarily of interest to people who are viewing the UK store, but my listings dont show up no matter what searches are tried. Does anyone know how to make items appear in both stores fro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australia Post price rises

I learned today from postmaster that A.P. price rises are due on satchels & parcels, commencing soon....can't find any information atm...please post here if you know anything

• 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful