Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Auto Return due to "Change of Mind" can I decline?

Hi there, I have just received a return request from a buyer due to "change of mind" which has been automatically accepted by ebay, and did not allow me to decide whether to accept it. I understand this is how ebay handles returns now -- however in t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to change existing postage policy rates?

How do I change postage rates? I've seen Australia Post has increased their prices on satchels. I have tried to follow the steps on this page but I can't find the option to change my existing postage policy rates.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery.

I have sent an item to a purchaser which was left on their doorstep, as no one was home. I have a photo to prove that delivery was made. What happens from here?

Details of When I Posted Article Incorrect on Ebay

Hi,I recently sold an item and sent it with tracking. Later I realized that I hadn't included the "R" at the start of the tracking number so went in and added re-entered the complete tracking. Then deleted the incorrect number.Later when I went in Eb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Speak to a person

My son arranged to sell on eBay. He was not aware he needed to be over 18 to get payout. I (his mother) was advised on a chat service to change bank details for payout but not working. EBay did attempt to payout to my son’s bank account but funds wer...

Holding my payments

Why is Ebay holding onto my payments for longer than a week, they say you get paid in 1-2 days but that is not the case. I need my payments sooner than one and a half weeks.

Customer complaint about item.

I recently sold a vintage radio online. The radio had previously been tested. The customer received it, but she has a complaint. I received the following message from the customer: “Radio has arrived...it seems to work fine in SW band but in MW there...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment on hold despite being scanned during pickup

Just sold an item which was picked up from my front door by the buyer. He had already paid via eBay and I scanned the QR code which he presented to me on his phone. That was a week ago and the order status indicates that the item has been picked up a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customer wants refund for item that doesn't fit them now saying not as described

I recently listed a pre-owned women's dress for sale, the purchaser had no feedback and while I acknowledge everyone has got to start somewhere, to me it was a red flag, they where late to pay so I sent a payment reminder, ended up being a day 5 afte...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ABN for international selling

Hi I’m an Australian and I have been living in Italy for 1 year and I am now completing a coppia di fatto with my Italian partner and I will not be aloud to take a job contract for 3 months and I’d like to make money online. I have an Australian busi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pickup code

Hi,I am new to selling on ebay. I listed my first item and it sold quickly, the customer picked it up from my place, however, i wasn't aware of the fact that i have take a code or scan a barcode on there phone. Now that the customer have the item and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to lodge a formal complaint against Ebay customer service?

I'm a seller who is losing daily sales due to Ebay customer service refusing to act on a void item not received case & an 84 year old, new user who is asking to close case but can't navigate the platform properly, despite my attempts to help. The cus...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful