Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

october "ebay for business" newsletter

for those who don't get it, or may not have looked at it - there's not too much that was interesting in there .. most can be found on the spring seller release 2017 page @ https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/content/spring-2017-seller-release probably t...

Do you think people really are this dumb?

I'm unable to tell because the seller has their feedback items listed as private so I don't know if anyone really does buy their iPod Touch's. I just noticed it because I'm selling my 6gen iPod Touch 32GB, they are available new from Apple for $299 i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re-listing

Good morning, Hehe! Another question. What is everyone's attitude about selecting the automatic re-list option? So far, we've done it with the majority of our listings and are surprised with some of the results wherein on the first listing there's ba...

Massive Postage Delays with Items sent via Aust Post

HI I sold a lot of items over the long Oct weekend and sent them all out on the 3rd of Oct via Aust Post most items were cds and dvds and some parcels... I sent the cds and dvds as large letters and for the past week, I have customers contact me ever...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

REMOVED ordered book on weight and gym and the merchant never delivered....$50.44 21/9/17 Marked as Gym work on my account,paid by credit card the same as on paypal. want my money back the address is on lesft hand side top.

Customer pick up, Payment on delivery time limitations

I have searched all over for an answer to this question but can't find one. We would like to know if we have an item set up for - customer pickup, payment on delivery ( if that is not a contradiction already ) how long does the customer have to pick ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Second neutral due to Australia post

I feel really down at the moment, I just got another neutral due to Australia post’s late delivery, I just feel I try so hard with my business, and then poof another punch to the guts, It really does not seem worth the effort anymore. If its not ebay...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage delays from QLD due to flooding.

can ebay put out a general notice to buyers, to expect postage delays out of Central Qld Coast, due to flooding.Just finished messages to my buyers. Hoping they understand but have offered them cancellations if they wish.I have 4 Post Offices to choo...

Resolved! Has eBay fees gone up on post charges?

Post cost $8.50 - eBay charge fee $0.93 - which is a 10.94% charge.Thought it was a 10% fee for post or are they putting GST on top of the fee?Many thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing says free shipping, invoice asks for shipping fee

I made an offer on a server and it was accepted. The listing said free local pickup and in the invoice I am being asked for a $12 shipping fee. Also, after looking at the seller's website I have found that the seller looks quite dodgy. Is there anywa...

Resolved! A competitor seller appears a dozen times in the BEST MATCH search before I appear once.

We have been the largest in our market for a year and have worked on expanding. The expanding of range has not equated to sales. Same prices more items available...we are thinking "how can we not sell more" its a no brainer.Sales are currently partic...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dissappearing 50 listings?

Today I had a look at how many free listings i still had, and there was another message just above it saying that I had a further 50 free listings, and it ran out in a few more days. Great!, I'll get some more stuff on there tonight- except as I was ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No photos showing AGAIN.

Once again photos have disappeared on some searches and no wonder sales are down the gurgler, The other problem is off course the low cost that some seller list their items for,(the $1 listings make a profit of 24 cents so why bother)

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help on Creepy Buyer! :(

Hi all, this is the first time I've ever posted on here, but I've have had my suspicions over a particular buyer from the very start, and it seems to be playing out just as I thought it would be!!! I am extremely stressed about it and would value oth...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller disk space allocation

As the "Suggestions to Ebay" link loads as a page not responding error (again), maybe I'll try here and it might get through... and if enough sellers suport the idea, it might get added as an option. What about a small amount of allocated space for l...