Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just had case closed in favour of buyer AND they have the product

I would be interested to know if this has happened to you.... eBay just closed a case and gave a buyer a full refund and the buyer has the product! I am furious. The buyer opened a case saying they did not have the goods. The tracking stated that the...

buyer claims paid with paypal but money not received

Buyer claims item paid through paypal but does not appear on summary (or pending) Buyer supplied a transaction number but paypal advise nothing realting to this number has been paid into my account. Buyer claims my paypal details are wrong?? but I ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Query on bidding price

Hi, I have a lady wishing to bid on my item, she just e mailed saying the price says $88 but on my post it says lowest bid $120? I'm not sure what is going on

Resolved! Revising invoices.

I thought you could revise the sale cost of the item after sale.They decided to pick up the item instead, so I already had postage included - free.I wanted to discount so. Is it too late?Thanks

Dodgy BMX Buyer..<Removed> aka ebay user name <Removed>

Had a bad experience selling an old school pair of bmx wheels recently.. Had pair of wheels on ebay auction, buyer wanted me to end listing early so he could get them cheaper than what they were worth, I politely responded to him with "sorry no I wil...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Instructional DVD buyer does not like it ! WANTSt a return!

When does it ever end Ebay has become a place for people to scam and defraud sellers whichever way they can, you buy a DVD use it watch it then knowing the Ebay return policy , claims item is not as described , states does not like it!We have been se...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can get products from America to resell on Australian ebay but when i try to do this Ebay will not

Ebay will not acept me importing good from America i live in Australia and can get goods sent directly to buyers but it seems i need an American Adress to do this it seems redicoulous.The American post code is rejeced and free postage does not work e...

sales

Hi there,i have noticed my sales have dropped dramatically for around a month if not a little longer. Even when I've listed new items, I always seemed to generate more sales. But it's been very quiet and very ordinary. Has anyone else experienced the...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is Ebay having another hiccup?

I have been trying to relists 45 Items at BIN I have 224 Free Listings left and when I wish to relist eBay wants to charge me $22.50. I rechecked the listings they are all in Sporting Goods, Trading Cards, I have tried changing it to Collectables, Tr...

Resolved! Buyer wants return after wearing runners for one week!

I sold an item 6 weeks ago and they buyer has just opened a return dispute stating that they wore the runners for a week (they were brand new) and now they want a refund as the mesh on the runners is already breaking. Am I really obliged to issue a r...

Buyer has paid for item but wants it sent to a different address

Item was purchased as buy-it-now with immediate paypal payment requirement Which option below is going to cause the least amount of dramas? 1) ask buyer to cancel transaction > I then refund payment > I then relist item > ask buyer to purchase again ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful