Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paypal fees increase to 2.6% for small sellers

February 2015***Updated: A message from PayPal regarding PayPal Legal Agreements***03 February 2015 | 11:04AM ESTOn 12 February 2015, PayPal will be making some changes that may impact you.Introducing a new tier of lower pricing for sellers with a mo...

LOL, some sellers never learn...

alienware r17 x4 i7 3740 16gb ram 2tb hdd 7970 PLEASE READ Unbelievable. I guarantee someone will hit the buy it now button. Even on iPhone and iPad/tablet devices some of the item descriptino doesnt show without clicking around to see it. Also, what...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10% back on assessed parcels up to 500gm

Does anyone know if this is promo is still valid? I know it was due to expire in january (I think) and I know I am still waiting for my rebates from December and January but the banner (in the attached file) is still on my Ebay home page. When I clic...

Can you provide video evidence that you've posted an item?

Some of the items I sell are posted without tracking. If I record on video me putting the item in the envelope (with the correct recipient shown on the front), sealing the envelope, and then posting the envelope (again, showing the recipient's addres...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defect impact question

I have a few other IDs and one has a store with low recent sales of approx 5 - 10 a month as I have pretty much stpped my involvement with the line of merchandise. My issue is this. Overall the ID is 100% FB and only has 1 neutral. However over Xmas ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help adding a picture to description Section

I have done a bit of research and have worked out how to add a picture to the description section but i have only managed to get the picture right down the bottom under all the writing...and also only aligned to the left.Can someone help me with the ...

Beware of chinese fraud !

When will ebay crack down on chinese seller that list items as anitques, when there is no information in the descriptions listing to verify or support that the item is a genuine antique , when it turns out to be a cheap repoduction . if you contact t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Take heart sellers.

You are mostly in better standing than some of our biggest.Apart from Masters no store in the panel holds TRS rating.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal holds my funds

I'm so angry right now.I just took all my sales off ebay and will be issuesing a refund to the buyer.I WILL NOT be sending any item without payment. ebay you just made a big mistake! So ebay is going to pocket the cash and get interest for 21 days wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Back Guarantee Policy

I am a casual eBay seller basically just selling my unwanted items (mainly collectables). I have ended all my items so that I can assess the impact of the new money back guarantee policy. If I only sell items for 'Pickup Only' (either by cash or payp...

• 84 replies
  • 0 Helpful