Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do i make my product variations appear on my invoices?

Hi, can anyone tell me how I make the customer selected product variation, appear on the final printed invoice? For example, the listing "Red T-shirt", available in S, M, L or XL. If the customer chooses say M from the variation menu, it doesn't show...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

He's at it again. Geeeez

Item 111420674800. It is the 3rd time he's sold this exact phone in about a month and also cop the feedback rating. eeeeekkkkk

Non - Paying Buyers Galore!

25 cases still open at the moment. One buyer proceeded to purchase 38 items before simply disappearing. We had to block her before she bought more or she may have purchased our entire inventory. I think that some buyers mistake the Buy It Now buttons...

Duplicate Orders

It's been many years since I last posted on here.... but I need a small vent so here we go! We quite often have buyers purchase the same item twice, three times and sometimes even a fourth time when they only want one. I don't know if they are having...

Brand missuse suggestions.

Hello,I've listed this morning a train made by a brand called Roco. That brand together with most other brands -made in HO scale- run on what's called 2 rail DC. There are a few other systems around which are not compatible with each other despite th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can not sell anything

Hey everybody. I says I can't sell "internationally" but i dont want to I just want to sell stuff but it wont let me sell anything. Why is this? I could a few months ago. I originally made my account in Ireland but now I live in Australia. But I used...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So is re-listing free or not?

Looking to give a little feedback to eBay and to maybe get some feedback to. Before you read any further answer this question: Are you eligable for free relistings on unsold auctions? According to my info the answer is yes. So enough with the bandyin...

Any other sellers experiencing duplicate orders?

It's been many years since I posted on here.... but I need a small vent! We quite often have buyers purchase the same item twice, three times and sometimes even a fourth time when they only want one. I don't know if they are having problems with thei...

Global Shipping Program

More a Buying than a Selling issue but, certainly relevant to Sellers hence my decision to post on this board. Recently bought a couple of items from the US (retro NOS car stereo and a Longines watch for my collection, to satisfy the curious among yo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it when you state that you only post to Australia, that you get international people buying.

I have a few ebay accounts because i sell for different people. On all of my accounts i clearly state that i sell to Australia only. Why do people not read that? I now have a lady from PNG that has bought items from 2 accounts. I wish they would read...