Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changes to Feedback

Must Rate Products Before Leaving Feedback for eBay Sellers? (ecommercebytes.com)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Selling

Hi, I've listed an item as an auction, and someone has approached me in messaging for a price that I'm happy with. Everything is fine, they are ready for payment and I'm ready to ship the item. The problem is I want to make it so they can pay the exa...

Getting paid

How does everyone feel about eBay holding funds, undoubtedly to be invested by them, for them, on short-term money market? They take their overblown commissions, contributing nothing to the process apart from extremely flawed, greedy & unilaterally a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Is there NO SUPPORT chat anymore?!

Hey guys I need to speak with someone in support. I love the chat function they used to have but for the life of me I cannot find it. There is no number, no email and most importantly no chat.I've been a member for 25 years. Is this the final nail th...

eBay Plus - Worth it as a buyer?

Hi all, Hope all is well and things are not too quiet for you all (my sales have certainly dropped, down about 50% on the previous 30 days). I know you may be wondering why I am asking this on the selling board but I only ever read this selling board...