closed case

dear customer service

it is regarding a close case by ebay in favour of the buyer item no. 252643044179  buyer's name is <Removed>

you close the case in favour of the buyer who claimed that she didn't receive the item.  the item has been returned to me saying that wrong address. attached is the item recieved 2 weeks ago. I believe I am intitle to shipping refund as you refunded full amount to the buyer and it was not my fault that she provided a wrong address. I understand that it is close case but I received the item after you already closed the case. 

thanks

Niaz <Removed>

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

closed case

Sorry but nobody here closed the case,nor did anywhere here give your buyer a refund

we are all just regular people like yourself. Not ebay staff, we do not have the power to do such things

Have contacted ebay about this?  (help and contact tab can be found at the bottom of each page)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

closed case

Oh thanks dear that was a mistake I wanted to contact ebay. :):)

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

closed case

Best idea, phone then and ask for a call back. If you just phone and speak to whoever answers.................well, luck of the draw on that (and each different person you speak to could well give a different response)

Call backs seem to get a better result, and if not, ask to speak to a supervisor Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

closed case

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

eg: Call us,Call me,Chat with us and Email us.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

Just keep in mind that Call us or Call me option are only available

during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to

5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply