eBay offer of no sale fee

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the second time this happened.  I get this email from eBay to the email address I use with this selling ID:
ebay offer1.JPG

when I click on the button I get this message:

ebayoffer2.JPG

Has anybody had this happen to them?

I looked at My eBay messages for that account and there is nothing there.  So what in the hell are they doing?
I have one doll almost finished, and IF I drop absolutely everything I might be able to list her in a day or 2, and she may even sell by the date , BUT I will be absolutely furious if I do rush to finish it, and then find out the offer does not apply for me.  

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: eBay offer of no sale fee

Worked fine for me.

If you have more than one selling ID, check to see which ID you were logged into eBay with at the time. Login under the selling ID the message was sent to, then try the link again.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Hi.
Worked fine for me and have just listed one item to make sure I did not get charged fees like in September. I didn't know about it as I had received no message but checked my promotional offers and there it was. Accepted it. Thank you for the tip. Pays to read Community.
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I think the OP is referring to NO fvfee's upon sale.

I had that offer recently but listings were still coming off my usual 40 freebies so I still paid FVF's on sales. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, so you did not receive message but were able to activate it, I got message inviring me and then they say "sorry, invitation only" LOL  I am logged in with the right ID, my other IDs have different email

Where do I find my "promotional offers"?  

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

On mine, they are down the bottom of my page when I am looking at selling/sold on my ebay

I did'nt get the email (have'nt had one for a long,long time for this offer) and nothing under my promotions

Sad bear

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

I got that one as well for 10 listings set everything up last night to start and Yes of course came of my remaining 40 free listings. Even showed above them as finishes the 21st. Appears Ebay intends to make you pay to list after your 40 are used up to maybe make a sale which is very doubtful these days.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I got the free listing no fvf on all listings promotion started today until the 27th,when I listed it just came up how many I had done and not of my 40 free monthly listings.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

kope, did you get them refunded? Cause I sure did - jumped on chat and got it all fixed up.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:
kope, did you get them refunded? Cause I sure did - jumped on chat and got it all fixed up.

I think this is a different problem to the one you had. (I know of the glitch, listing fees being charged)

I wasn't charged listing fees but was charged FVF's because when I listed items they came off the normal freebies rather than off the promo freebies of NO fees at all. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply