eBay offer of no sale fee

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the second time this happened.  I get this email from eBay to the email address I use with this selling ID:
ebay offer1.JPG

when I click on the button I get this message:

ebayoffer2.JPG

Has anybody had this happen to them?

I looked at My eBay messages for that account and there is nothing there.  So what in the hell are they doing?
I have one doll almost finished, and IF I drop absolutely everything I might be able to list her in a day or 2, and she may even sell by the date , BUT I will be absolutely furious if I do rush to finish it, and then find out the offer does not apply for me.  

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: eBay offer of no sale fee

My problem was exactly the same as yours.

I had accepted the offer to sell 10 items for free (no listing fee, no FVF), but after I accepted it, items I listed still came off my monthly allowance of 40 free listings, and FVFs were still charged. I had to get on to eBay chat and request refunds for the FVFs, which they processed on the spot.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Oh ok.

I was told the items I sold didn't qualify for the free FVF's because they weren't relisted using the free promo listings.

Well I knew that. I couldn't get them to use the free promo ones. Smiley Frustrated

Only some of my listings came off the 10 promo ones and in the end I couldn't use all of them.

I'm not going to bother, wasn't big amounts. 

And besides eBay made a blunder in my favour once so I can call it square.

image host
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I received the same offer but did not take it up because when I read the terms & conditions it only applies to FVF's and not listing fees as follows - What exclusions and other conditions apply

The promotion only applies to Final Value Fees

The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees

So if you did not have your 40 freebies left you would have paid insertion fees the way I read it

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@1781anna wrote:

I received the same offer but did not take it up because when I read the terms & conditions it only applies to FVF's and not listing fees as follows - What exclusions and other conditions apply

The promotion only applies to Final Value Fees

The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees

So if you did not have your 40 freebies left you would have paid insertion fees the way I read it

The offer I received was:

List & Sell up to 10 items for free on eBay now!

Pay no insertion and final value fees on up to 10 items

So free insertion as well.

Mine wouldn't come of the total when I listed items,instead the ones that relisted from the 40 free promo

where given a different number and became part of the promo.

Between the two accounts I made 65 cents from one item selling,tease.gif

The new 75 % offer that expires today may not include free insertion fees.

• Receive 75% off your Final Value Fees per listing on up to 10 items you list and make available for purchase in Auction-style or Fixed Price format on eBay.com.au during the Promotion Period.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply