pick up items

It seems there are always problems with exchanging information with pick up items.  Now I am wondering, if it is all "instant Payment" on singular items, does the buyer have to pay for pickup items instantly, or can they still pay when they pick up? Does anybody on these boards, successfully sell pickup items without problems?  If so, could you please let me know the best way to do that. I am currently offering local pick up on my sales, but have larger items that would have to be pickup only, so just wondering it eBay causes too much problems with these sorts of sales, that I should just list them elsewhere. Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pick up items

I have had a few pick up items recently and once purchased the buyer usually asks for the address and time which I message.

They then come and pay cash. Done.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

pick up items

I have had a few pick up items recently and once purchased the buyer usually asks for the address and time which I message.

They then come and pay cash. Done.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

pick up items

Never exchange details until the item has been purchased and it should be smooth selling most of the time anyway.

And what kopes has said Woman Happy

Spoiler

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

pick up items

Thank you for your answer.  Does that mean that it is OK to message the Buyer with address or phone details AFTER they have committed to buy? 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

pick up items

Yes, you can send contact details after the buyer has committed to buy.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply