postage overcharging

4shades
Community Member

In september 2018, my printer wasn't printing properly, and I was pressing reprint label multiple times,

so for the same item I was charges $7.95  x 5 times

and again another item $7.95 x 3 times.

I thought ebay will pick it up since it was the same item no.  and refund me back, but nothing as yet happend.

I have copies of the item no etc...

what can I do about this? very frustrating

thank you in advance

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: postage overcharging

Contact eBay. The refunds should come through in about 25 days. Have you checked your invoices for October and November? The refunds won't be sent to you; they will be credits on your account.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If you click on the open label button, you can print as many as you like. Alternatively, you can download the label and reprint as many as you like. You can also take a screen shot and crop it so it just shows the label. Again, you can print as many as you like.

Lately I've been printing 2 labels. One to put in the satchel and the other to staple the lodgement receipt on.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

It takes 25-30 days for the crest to come through, this so ebay can cross check with Australia Post that the labels haven't been used.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You should have cancelled the labels that were not used.

I think there is a time limit to do so.....you should ring ebay.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I have cancelled the labels, but I havent received credit or reply from ebay.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

When did you cancel them?

It takes several weeks for the refunds to come back to you.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I cancell the extra labels within 1 day..

shall I contact ebay or wait?

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Contact eBay. The refunds should come through in about 25 days. Have you checked your invoices for October and November? The refunds won't be sent to you; they will be credits on your account.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

If you click on the open label button, you can print as many as you like. Alternatively, you can download the label and reprint as many as you like. You can also take a screen shot and crop it so it just shows the label. Again, you can print as many as you like.

Lately I've been printing 2 labels. One to put in the satchel and the other to staple the lodgement receipt on.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

It takes 25-30 days for the crest to come through, this so ebay can cross check with Australia Post that the labels haven't been used.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I have checked all statements, no refund yet.

thanks for your reply

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply