selling/sold page has changed!

ok, so i now have a new selling/sold sumary page!

its now called ebay seller hub, can i switch back?

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: selling/sold page has changed!

I've got bad news for you guys.  The Spring 2018 Seller Update states:

"Thatโ€™s why from August 2018, weโ€™ll begin automatically migrating sellers to the Seller Hub experience, providing sellers who have not opted in a destination with great resources, powerful marketing tools and valuable insights.

If youโ€™re currently using My eBay, Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, you will be automatically migrated to the Seller Hub experience and you will no longer be able to revert back."

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 11 of 35
Latest reply

I've been using the Seller Hub for it seems like months now.

The tip I gave, gets you from the Seller Hub to how the pages used to look.
Message 12 of 35
Latest reply

Mine keeps going back to the new page....I haven't  found my Account Page yet and it took me a while to get to this forum earlier,  I had to click on my shop logo and it was at the bottom of that page.

Message 13 of 35
Latest reply

That's the down side of the Seller Hub I have found. I constantly have to keep switching to and fro to find things.

The Community board I found once I had clicked through to my   old selling and sold pages, down the bottom of the page.

I found it took a bit of getting used to but apart from taking a bit longer (not much though), I'm finding it quite workable.

Still haven't found how to block anyone yet. That took about an hour and no joy at all.

Message 14 of 35
Latest reply

View My Ebay Selling is the second or third link under Selling in the Overview (depending whether or not you have a store) and it takes you to your old All Selling page where you can do everything you used to be able to do, including clicking on the Account tab.

As we're stuck with it now I'd suggest having a look around Seller Hub because it does have some really good features. I opted back in a few weeks ago and wish I'd been using it the whole time!

Message 15 of 35
Latest reply

Message 16 of 35
Latest reply

@the4masters2013 wrote:

That's the down side of the Seller Hub I have found. I constantly have to keep switching to and fro to find things.

The Community board I found once I had clicked through to my   old selling and sold pages, down the bottom of the page.

I found it took a bit of getting used to but apart from taking a bit longer (not much though), I'm finding it quite workable.

Still haven't found how to block anyone yet. That took about an hour and no joy at all.

Under Shortcuts in Seller Hub overview it says Block Bidders.  If you click on that it only takes you to the policy page, but under "How to set buyer requirements" there's a link to Buyer Requirements in Site Preferences.  Down the very bottom of buyer requirements there's a link to your blocked list.

Screenshot (368).jpg

Message 17 of 35
Latest reply

@the4masters2013 wrote:

I find the block buyers page via google search

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 18 of 35
Latest reply

an easy way to get to the block list, use 'help' at the top of the page, type in blocking a buyer. it'll give you the page.

Message 19 of 35
Latest reply

Thanks, that was most helpful.

Regards

Lynne

Message 20 of 35
Latest reply