sold an item last night( 3/11/ )

Hi

I sold an item last night, friday evening-around 9pm. -3rd /11.

I have two days handling on it.

So why does it say on my mobile that it is due Sunday ,5/11 !

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Have you checked what it says on a pc....probably 7/11...2 working days?
maybe an app problem
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Carry over from freaky friday?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

If it helps any, it's unlikely your buyer is seeing that - if I look at your items, I am shown an ETA of 14-15th November, so when they bought they were probably seeing 13-14th November as the ETA. 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Everything I sold yesterday and today has a 'post by Friday 10 November' note on it. I have a 3 day handling time.

I thought it might be because of the Melbourne Cup (even though I'm not in Victoria), but an item I sold on Wednesday had a date of Tuesday, so that can't be it.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I'm in Victoria and yesterday I had a few items with 'post by Tuesday 7th' on them.  They don't seem to be recognising Cup Day in Vic.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Same happened to me last Easter. As far as Ebay was concerned, the ETC was Good Friday - Easter Monday  Woman Indifferent

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

I'm in Victoria and yesterday I had a few items with 'post by Tuesday 7th' on them.  They don't seem to be recognising Cup Day in Vic.

The don't recognise other holidays that aren't national, so I'd be really surprised if they recognised a public holiday for 1 state. They won't even recognise Christmas and Easter half the time!!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I don't usually have any problems with it recognising weekends and public hols. I realise it's not necessarily the same for everyone though!!
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply