Sending CDs with australia post

apat2578
Community Member
What's the best way to ship CDs? Is it by going into post office and paying over counter? Or can you buy the cd boxes online at cheaper rate?
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

The more you buy the cheaper they are,but when you post the CD's it will still go by the weight,I use CD Mailers and it costs up to 125g-$1.40,most of mine cost $2.10 for the stamps and then another $3.70 for registered post if I send more expensive ones.

The CD Mailers cost me $0.50 each normal price $1.45 as I buy them in bulk,these are the AP CD mailers,it just depends on how many you buy and the discount starts when you buy 20 or more

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

plastic,newspaper,cardboard either side,then paper to cover it is what I use.Never have a complaint

Dave

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Hi, where/how do you buy them in bulk?

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

The cheapest CD mailers are from EB on eBay.  I buy 600 at a time at a cost of about 20 cents each.  They are a bit wider than Australia Post but still well under the 20mm width to go via AP letter rate

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Are you saying
CD Mailers a 125g-$1.40 each
+ stamp $2.10 each package

+ registered post $3.70 each ?

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Unlikely.

Those prices have gone up several times in the last THREE years.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

You can post a CD from Victoria to Brisbane or Sydney and it should be $3.50. That's without registered post. Works for me!
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Hi All, 

I would be interested in buying old AC/DC CDs with the original artwork. If you are selling, please contact me. I live in Sydney and I am willing to pay postage fees from anywhere in Australia.

Thank you. 

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@jonamcmi_75

This is a public forum. Anybody with internet access can read it. It is unwise to post your personal details for any hacker or scammer to use. Besides it's against board policy, as is posting wanted ads.

Edit: A lot of the original AC/DC stuff would have been on vinyl and cassette.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply