How do I get my technical issues fixed

I have an issue with the scolling feature not working properly on the ebay listing site Can anyone help

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not eBay staff here, only other members.

Try clearing cookies n temp internet files then restart computer.

Also use Chrome as a browser if using IE.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@upthearts6,

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

Unfortunately, eBay's IT department do not read here, and on past showing they pay no attention at all to eBay members experiencing technical problems.

I do recall that someone else recently posted about a scrolling issue; it was to do with wish lists, if I remember correctly. That issue was not universal as I couldn't replicate the problem myself. Perhaps the glitches you're experiencing are also not universal.

It may be due to the web browser you're using. If you are accessing eBay on IE, try using Firefox or Chrome instead. You can also try deleting your cookies and cache, doing a hard refresh, or try accessing eBay from a different device.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for all that advice, I have tried what you said but nothing works.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It's possible that you will find the scroll-bar issues remedied if you access eBay from eBay.com, rather than from eBay.com.au. Can you try that?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply