Watch lists messed up!

bscgn9
Community Member

Just jumped on my ebay to check my watchlists......half the stuff has been jammed into 3 separate "everything else" lists making it very hard to find the items that I was checking. All this has happened since they messed about with the categories. Why change stuff just to make it harder??

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Watch lists messed up!

Nothing has changed on my watchlists, be aware Fridays are when the eBay techs fiddle with things so it could come good tomorrow.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Watch lists messed up!

imastawka
Honored Contributor

My watch list is also ok.

Categories have changed, but they're still there.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Watch lists messed up!

My watch list is very happy,  not sure why you would think its due to category changes,  but hey it sounds good for the story

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Watch lists messed up!

bscgn9
Community Member

As an example I collect HO scale railway stuff. I used to have 2 different lists for model railway items (one was model railways, the other model railroads and trains (or close to that wording)) one list seemed to have stuff that was purely available here in Australia(had 10 items in it), the other overseas stuff (11 items). Now there is one model railway list with 1 item! All the other 20 plus stuff from other lists no longer about are in the 3 previously described "everything else lists" the system used to make up new lists too depending on region stuff from UK or Euro countries would tend to get a list by itself

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Watch lists messed up!

What you are talking about is a "saved search" not a watch list, so the answers on your other thread about this are more relevant to you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply