zoom function has disappeared from all my listings

Just adding my voice to the many that seem to have lost the zoom function on their eBay listings. It's been a problem all week. Frustrating, I have not sold anything this week which is unusual so I'm convinced this is the problem. 

Message 13 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

photos will not enlarge and zoom function not working however if I go to the US site all is ok

Zoom & enlarge function are not working on the Australian ebay site but all ok on the US site and ok on the UK ebay site so clearly this not a problem with my computer settings. Please fix this ebay Australia.

Message 61 of 90
Latest reply

photos will not enlarge and zoom function not working however if I go to the US site all is ok

yes, we're complaining in droves......SERVER issue
Message 62 of 90
Latest reply

Eleven

Message 63 of 90
Latest reply

This is a really good way to get vendors to reduce their price because they're not selling....
Message 64 of 90
Latest reply

I purchased the item described as "good condition" in fact it was just junk. Because of Ebay technical problems before buying I couldn't enlarge or zoom the pictures. PATHETIC!

Message 65 of 90
Latest reply

Open a dispute for item not as described and put in there why it is not as described NOT it was ebays fault.

Did you ask the seller questions before purchase?

Message 66 of 90
Latest reply

Have you also complained to ebay?  they do not read these boards and will not see your comment here

You're right, it is not your computer, it is an ebay site issue they are well aware of but refuse to actually do anything about

Message 67 of 90
Latest reply

ebay don't seem to 'get' that people will simply not list their item

So many sellers make so little profit as it is, they will stop listing all together

Meaning ebay lose a heck of a lot of fees

Message 68 of 90
Latest reply

You can ask seller to confirm when you see some imperfections. How can you see them in tiny pictures............

Message 69 of 90
Latest reply

Recieved the same useless answer...the left foot doesn't  know what the right foot is doing. Logged into the US site & my photos are fine; however, I only sell in Australia.

Message 70 of 90
Latest reply