scanning tracking

3 May 2023.  Tracking scanner worked on Monday and today it won't scan, anything, on both phones.  I have to enter them manually.  Why?  Or, is there, typically ebay style, no answer.  I hope this gets fixed quickly because entering manually is very time consuming.  There should be financial recompense for time issues like this.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

scanning tracking

You have done the usual phone restart which can sometimes help with apps not working correctly.

Unfortunately losing time to issues created by others is part of the joys of working for yourself. Just don't be like me an apologize when the shoe is on the other foot.🙂

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

scanning tracking

I didn't reboot my phone as it was the same on both and they have both been recently updated.  But maybe it should be a go to option hey.  Yes, working for yourself does have its downsides sometimes, but I wouldn't change it 😊  Thank you for your reply.  Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

scanning tracking

Not reboot but turn the phone on and off. I have an app I use and recently it has had issues and turning the phone off fixes it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

scanning tracking

Yep. Works for me, too. I need to turn my phone off at least weekly for it to work properly. Who'd a thunk.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply