Postage delays from QLD due to flooding.

can ebay put out a general notice to buyers, to expect postage delays out of Central Qld Coast,  due to flooding.

Just finished messages to my buyers.  Hoping they understand but have offered them  cancellations if they  wish.

I have 4 Post Offices to choose from and cant get to any of them.  Sure there will be plenty more sellers

in the same BOAT.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would be hugely suprised if ebay would do such a thing. They simply do not care (nor do they seem to even consider for a minute weather could ever stop Australia Post Cat Frustrated

Mind you, ebay refuse to even put up notices about their own glitches, but instead refuse to admit there are any

I agree they SHOULD. I'd fall off my chair from shock if the did

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I would be hugely suprised if ebay would do such a thing. They simply do not care (nor do they seem to even consider for a minute weather could ever stop Australia Post Cat Frustrated

Mind you, ebay refuse to even put up notices about their own glitches, but instead refuse to admit there are any

I agree they SHOULD. I'd fall off my chair from shock if the did

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Yeah,  Just I sort of remember them doing so back in 2013.  From memory it was just a note on home page.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply