eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing Editing Issue

Is anyone facing issue with listing where description after editing its not displaying into live listing. We have most of our listing which are not visible live any edits we have made are not displaying onto system.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VAT registering in Australia

I get all those messages to register for VAT , a requirement if selling to UK or EU .It sounds far too complicated for a small hobby seller however there is no where explained if seller just sell domestic in Australia or to the US , why would we need...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Updating account details

Hey peoples! Received this email and it's also in my messages in my ebay account. Is it genuine or have I been hacked?? Please update your account details now to ensure all your live listings continue.eBay now manages the end-to-end selling experienc...

ahol1969_0-1623033062435.gif ahol1969_1-1623033062467.png ahol1969_2-1623033062431.gif
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item specifics and catergory changes

Hi,I sell a lot of antique and vintage linens and this category has now been changed from Antiques, Textiles Linens, to Collectables .........The result now is that I am being told that 111 of my listings need to be updated with more items specifics ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful