information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hey everyone 
Id like to know if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of dealing with the CLARKSONS 

EBAY MAGIC FAME 

It seems a little weird but if you have the course have brought the course or thinking of it could you please help me out 

any info would be good be honest be bould or blunt 

let me know 

regards 

John

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hi All

I have to admit this is the first time I've been into an eBay forum since starting on eBay in 2006, (happened to be looking for some info on antoher topic regarding recent changes) however I wanted to help clarify some of the querries and hopefully clarify what we do.

Yes we offer a high end education course that has now helped many, many people create a successful business on eBay.

The one I am answering from today is the account we use to showcase how we do certain strategies. Things like copy writing, About Me page, Banners and the listing templates. It definitely is not our main selling account and we do only sell small ticket items there to build awareness.

As with all education programs there will always be an element of students who decide that the information and steps needed to become successful either don't suit their outcomes and decide not to follow them or infact decide they want to go in a different direction altogether. That's fine and in fact it is a part of life. Not everyone will be successful even just by doing our course.
The many elements of building a successful business require more than just doing a course, it also requires implementing the steps in the right way to ensure a better outcome and to follow the various strategies to find the right eBay or online business to suit the individual.

We teach people how to launch an online business on eBay and ultimately we also teach people how to utilise that initial momentum into their own online business that goes way beyond eBay. Our main eBay account still does tens of thousands of dollars a month and our website does the same if not more now.

John in your case there is quite a bit you need to work on to get a better result.

Here is a quick over view of what I would improve if I was in your business to name a few by looking at just one listing...

• Utilise all 80 characters in the Listing Title with keywords your target market would use
  • Implement more benefit driven copy writing into your descriptions to stand out as currently you are in a commodity type product range that is very low price driven
  • Improve the photos so it's easier to see what it is, especially on a smaller smart phone screen
  • Possibly add video to show the benefits of your items
  • Focus on reaching Top Rated Seller as soon as you can so you get better rankings with the GTC listing
  • Use a professional listing template to appear like a much larger seller
  • Cross promote other items in your store within your listings
  • Offer bonuses to your customers so they get more value from shopping with you
  • Create an about me page so people get to know who they are shopping with
  • Consider a easy to remember eBay ID
  • Remove your contact details from your listings as eBay could pull them down and you would lose your transaction history
  • Possibly try a few auctions near the price you want to sell an item for as you will find it hard being found right now not being a TRS

Of course this is just a few tips that we cover in more depth in our programs as well as life skills and business skills.

When we first started on eBay we shared all of our story including our eBay ID and what we found was that when people see success they very quickly copy it and I mean literally. They copied what we sold, what we wrote, our pictures in fact everything we did and this resulted in having a long term affect on our eBay sales.

Some people like to figure things out for themselves and I guess a forum like this does help people out with getting basic information. You'll even get advice from people who have nothing for sale and making very little income on eBay, there are even a few of those poeple in this forum thread. Others would like to build a business faster if they are serious and investing into education can make this simpler and give a better return for your efforts in the long run. Only an individual can decide that.

If you type in Bidding Buzz into Facebook you'll see our page from students who follow us and have done our programs. Real people with real stories.

Should you like to find out more don't hesitate to come to the source for more information to be able to decide if what we do is of any benefit to you or not.

I wish you well with your online journey I hope the few tips will help you.

Warmly

Matt

Message 11 of 52
Latest reply

Well I must say, to give tips on the boards is always nice to see, and I commend you for doing so.

However I do find the post somewhat of a sales pitch and some things appear to be -  sell at all costs.

Use a professional listing template to appear like a much larger seller

To me, that says, Lets try to look like something we are not.

I am sorry but  "Sales will stand you in stead for the short term, integrity will give you sales forever".

(makes a note of new proverbial phrase) Smiley Happy

image host
Message 12 of 52
Latest reply

"You'll even get advice from people who have nothing for sale and making very little income on eBay, there are even a few of those poeple in this forum thread"

Sorry Matt, but you have made a mistake that newbies to these boards often make, that is, not knowing that many posters use a 'posting ID' when posting on these boards. They do this to avoid accusations of posting to advertise their items, and to avoid having someone get upset over one of their posts and buying something from them just to trash their feedback and DSRs. Many posters have very successful selling IDs.
Message 13 of 52
Latest reply

my previous post was in reply to Matt from biddinbuzz's post.  Posting from my phone got the "in reply to" wrong on that post.

Message 14 of 52
Latest reply

That's not true. Matt and Amanda are fantastic!! 

You get so much information and in sure great detail. 

It's totally worth it!!!

Message 15 of 52
Latest reply

I certainly hope this is a posting ID, otherwise it's going to take you a fair while to get your $5k, or whatever it is, back.

Message 16 of 52
Latest reply

@cassy_nash wrote:

That's not true. Matt and Amanda are fantastic!! 

You get so much information and in sure great detail. 

It's totally worth it!!!

To each his own opinion.

Did you take my advice and read the reviews that are to be found by using a Google search?

If I had posted some of those remarks here I would have been suspended immediately and probably lose all my posting privileges forever.

How soon do you expect to recoup your not insignificant outlay?  Ask any seller here how hard it is to make $1000 profit, let alone $5000 or whatever you have paid for the course.

Message 17 of 52
Latest reply

Hi 

thanks for your kind and generous words I have read your reply and one from Matt clarkson 

I might see you at the seminar on the gold coast 

i might even purchase the course in the future and would always be open to loaning it out if your intrested 

thanks again

happy ebaying 

best regards 

John Cook

Message 18 of 52
Latest reply

Thank you

Message 19 of 52
Latest reply

I can see by your listings that you have either done the course or one of the seminars or perhaps you work for or with them either way thats
regards
john
Message 20 of 52
Latest reply