Delivery date keeps getting longer and longer

Hi, I bought a dress but the delivery date keeps changing, getting longer and longer, by the time they say it will arrive it will no longer be

on my list and I won't be able to make a claim, I can't contact Ebay as they state nothing can be done until estimated arrival time has elapsed. Can someone help?   Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eBay's ETA for delivery shouldn't change from when you bought the item, but you can't open a case for "not received" until the last ETA has passed. It's not clear from your post if it's the seller saying the delivery date is longer or eBay. If it's the seller then take no notice of their claims and open a dispute with eBay for "item not received" asap - you only have 30 days to do that, if it's past the 30 days then open a case with Paypal.

Either way most members here recommend a non-delivery case to be opened with Paypal, and "item not as descibed" with eBay.

In your purchase history, if you click on "see orders from" it will give you the option to go back beyond the 60 days..

Capture.PNG

Answers (0)