Over 2 days delay in downloading sales history! Do you have a solution?

Hi Ebayers,

The download sales history tool is essential to my business. I use the tool every day or two to pull transaction details that are then uploaded to AusPost so I can print mailing labels.

Over the last six months I've noticed the tool is taking longer to download my most recent transactions. A week or so ago the tool simply stated 'processing' for over 2 days and then simply reset itself without completing the request. After a day of waiting I had to upgrade all my customers to 'express' and fill out labels by hand. It cost a lot, caused significant delay for my customers and left me wondering whether I can really rely on this tool any more.

I have tried to get Ebay Australia to acknowledge there is a problem but they first: 1) didn't recognize what tool I was talking about,  then 2) claimed it was not their problem because it was supported by Ebay USA, then 3) acknowledged it was supported by Ebay Australia but claimed there was nothing wrong with it, then 4) acknowledged there was a problem but it was the responsibility of 'advanced applications' in the USA - and round and round we go... They want me to ring at some odd hours in the morning to speak to the USA. 😞

I am wondering if other ebay sellers are using this tool? If yes, I am assuming the same problem is being experienced? Have you found a way to get the tool to behave?

If you are not using this tool, is there another automated way to download sales history? Like an app that connects to Ebay's API? Or maybe using Paypal instead?

Thanks,

Atif.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0