@locall1961 wrote:
Another thing, do you think if you removed the magnets that the cat will use it as it won't be so hard to push and the flap should swing back to closed without the magnets

I can get the plastic cap protecting the flap magnet off using strong racing tape but so far I haven't managed to remove the magnet (I only need to remove one) as it is wedged in tight.

I've tried the food thing before meals and also hours after she'd eaten all her food and was begging for a snack.  I have to give in eventually and open the flap as I don't want the dry food to attract vermin or insects (I don't think a rat would get in through the wire but I'm not so sure about a mouse) not that I've seen either around the house....touch wood.

The climber module was made and installed by Catnip Aust.  Mine has 3 short steps, 1 long step and 1 large hammock.  Catnip don't do the cat flaps.  I used their recommended installer but because the glass window had to be replaced with safety glass that flap cost nearly half as much as the module did!  Most expensive cat flap ever. Smiley Sad

Here's a link to the page with the climber module: http://catnip.com.au/product/climber-module/  Catnip did a great job installing it.  I hope to add a (suitable for outdoors) dangly toy or two and maybe some fake grass or an outdoor mat to break up the concrete base.  It is partly under eaves and I briefly considered getting a cover for it for another $215.....until commonsense kicked in and I realised said cat could just come indoors if it rained. Smiley LOL