Buyer request return, what should I do?

Hi ,

I am seeking for help here, I just new seller on eBay. The customer just send the message the doll eyelash is a bit fall down.  I was surprised because it seem ok when I send out the doll. I explained to her that it seem look fine to me when I send it out because it brand new doll but it might be rough transport , it should be fix by just put a little bit of glue on. I don't want unhappy customer I offer her some money back for her inconvenience. But she demand the return item.  What should I do? She open the package already, it mean the doll it second hand now. And Do I have to return her full refund including postage? And if she retune the doll with not in the good shape like before, what do I can do next?

Thank you for helping xx

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer request return, what should I do?

Firstly, please do not use underlining when typing your posts.  Very hard to read.

If in fact the eyelash falling off the item is not as described.  If the buyer opens a Not As Described case against you, they will get money back including their postage.  As for rough delivery, it is your reponsibility to make sure items arrive in good condition.  Packing should be adequate to send these dolls safely.

You are in Australia, why have all your items listed on Ebay.com?  I sure wouldn't be prepared to pay those prices converted back to A$ if I was purchasing your items in Australia.  Just a thought.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply