Email notifications.

G'day everyone, for the last few days I've not been getting email notifications for saved searches or posts on the community boards. All my personal notification preferences seem to be fine.

Anyone else getting the same problem ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Email notifications.

I don't have saved searches or notifications enabled, so no. How are the batlets?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

The notifications for saved searches seem to not work from time to time.

You have probably seen some of the posts over the last few years.

They appear to work again after a week or so.

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

I have one saved search… I have so little trust that I’ll find the genuine article on eBay that I no longer read the email notifications that arrive from time to time. If I were paying more attention, I might be able to post with fellow feeling and shared experience. Sorry, padi …

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

Thanks for the replies guys, it's not a big deal I more than halved my saved searches when eBay implemented their crazy "new look" to them.

Dave, Batgirl is struggling a bit at the moment with arthritis but she's on medication so hopefully she'll pull through it, winter isn't helping much. Batboy is still his usual nutty self................

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

Well the board notifications are back and I'll find out later if saved searches are as well - fingers crossed.

It may have been a problem with my email account, I'll be talking to the email server techs later on.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

Yep, the saved search emails are back again as well. I'll be onto the techs tomorrow and see if they've got any ideas.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

That would be a pleasant surprise, padi.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Email notifications.

Yes it was Countess, I'll see what the server techs say but it's strange that it was only eBay emails. I only found out about the problem when a good friend phoned me and said his emails to me were bouncing back to him.

Usually a note comes up that my box is getting full and I need to move or delete some emails, but that wasn't showing.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply