I have purchased a Samsung S7 Edge The phone died after 6 months.

I have purchased a Samsung S7 Edge The phone died after 6 months. Depsite numerous e mails sent to them either from their web sites as well as from my own gmail, I did not hear anything from them over a period of more than 2 weeks now. The phone was advertised as"BRAND NEW" + "AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY". Where can I go from here? I have contacted the Australian ACCC and have yet to receive any responses from them. Details, please refer to the oringinal order which specified Austalian warranty and indeed the new phone was unlocked. Please, please help?

View Entire Topic

I bought a Samsung 9 Plus phone from REMOVED that advertised 1 year AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY. I advised the company of the lack of connectivity well within this time frame.  Even sent them the phone to try and resolve it between us but after 2 months of them having it and saying it was okay I asked for it to be returned and it still has the problem.  Trying to complain to eBay is a farce as there is no TAB or avenue to do this for this type of issue.  I think I will have to buy my next phone from a Store with A Door so if I have an issue I can see the seller face to face.