$2000 Large Box express USPS to Australia x2 scans and its day 16....5-6 days for $199aud express

Hey every one i paid $199 aud for express post on a $2000aud Rc Truck and the scans in the first 2 days were fine 

16 days later no scans have shown up at all , i contacted seller multiple times he seams like he's ok but he's not very speedy about things at all , he said he will investigate with USPS i called USPS my self in the end they never got his call i opened my own dispute with USPS and got a report number i ran out of international minutes until next month but i should have my product right? i bought it on the 23rd of January express USPS on ebay and its now 6th of February and no scans have said its even left the US , the ebay seller says it left saint Paul to Chicago and I've heard Chicago sorting is a black hole for missing parcels ??? thoughts 

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

$2000 Large Box express USPS to Australia x2 scans and its day 16....5-6 days for $199aud express

FYI , I OPENED PAY PAL DISPUTE JUST INCASE AS WELL

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

By opening a case with PayPal - you have totally done your dash with eBay.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

How? please explain ? i have asked them to directly help me , i have not asked for a refund

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

This is all Ebay will help me with ? i shouldn't have to wait this long  surely???

If you haven't received your item by 27 Feb, go to your Purchases and find the item. Then select More actions beside the item and choose I didn't receive it to open a request.

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

@jasoau_hhtpwk wrote:

If you haven't received your item by 27 Feb, go to your Purchases and find the item. Then select More actions beside the item and choose I didn't receive it to open a request.

As Domino said, because you have opened a Paypal dispute as well as the eBay dispute, the eBay dispute is automatically cancelled.

I'm not sure if the same thing happens to the Paypal dispute, but at one time they would both be closed.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

What was the expected ETA on your purchase?  If that hasn't passed yet, not a lot you can do. 

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

As said, eBay won't help you now that you have also opened a PayPal dispute

eBay give buyers all the help in the world

But not if they don't follow the policies and just jump the gun and do their own thing

Other members don't make the polices

We do know we have to follow them if we expect to be covered by them

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

ebay wouldnt let me i was meant to get product over a week ago ebay option was by 27th of march i barley use ebay so i dont care $2000aud is alot of money to be dicked around with i only have a paypal dispute the product is cheaper in aus and back in stock soon so i dont really care the wait is stupidly long for $199 EXPRESS the estimated time is march because we agreed i would pay more for express via messaging , so waiting that long is unacceptable when the time table on USPS was 6 days for express it was not cheap !!! i dont care about ebays feelings its alot of money , this isnt my question im asking about postage times

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Pay Pal option is alot quicker then ebays 

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply