A laugh at my expense?

I have escalated a case a few days ago after recieving an item that was FAR from matching the description, the seller has responded negatively & denied all.

You would think that suppling evidence to ebay to look at the case would be simple right?

For 3 days & about 20 messages to support all I am getting back is replies saying "its ok, you can escalate your case if seller doesnt respond" (Great thanks, well past that point, trying to move forward) or when somebody actually spends 10 seconds looking at the case & my request I get sent the same link to a paperless uploader that doesnt work "This department is no longer valid" or an email address to supply evidence to that gets a reply "This email address is no longer in service"

Are they having a lend of me, sitting around laughing amongst themselves as they send me the same message again with a differnt name at the bottom?

Meanwhile, its hours away from deadline for the decsion being handed down on the case, which without evidence supplied is simply "he said, she said"

Muppets!!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

A laugh at my expense?

Somebody else might know - but I suggest that if you are getting emails from ebay in your ebay messages, you will also be getting them in your own isp email - and if you reply from there you would be able to attach photos.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

A laugh at my expense?

boggo58
Community Member

No ones sending you any messages, its all computer generated. I dont think theres anyone in Ebay, but the computers are taking over this planet!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

A laugh at my expense?

In hindsight, attaching to regular email would have been a good idea.

As it turned out I didnt even need to submit evidence, barely an hour after I posted this I recived a message stating they had reviewed the case & decided to issue me a "courtesy refund" for full purchase price inc, shipping.

I cant be sure, but I suspect that means they have paid me from thier own coffers & are not retrieving the money from the dodgy seller. All & good, I have my money back, keep the **bleep** I got sent, but its not sending a very good message to this seller who has literaly gotten away with his rort & is free to continue to conduct business like that.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply