Add Message Function Not Working/Dropping Messages

kirhome
Community Member

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems with the 'add message' fuction on the 'pay now' page?

I was buying an item and had to specifty what I wanted by adding a message on the 'pay now' page. I added what I wanted, checked it, then went to paypal to pay. However, the message went missing. It's not on ebay or on paypal. I had to add another message with a different item I was buying the same evening, and it worked fine. The message is in ebay and paypal.

Anyway, as a results, I've been sent the wrong item. Not really the sellers fault, but I'd really love to know where my message went. Is this a common glitch? It's very annoying as it's going to cost me money.

Thanks in advance, all!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you click to add the message after you finished writing it? In future, if it doesn't work, send the seller a message specifying what your order preference is.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I did click it, yes. Unfortuantly I didn't realise it didn't work until I recieved the wrong item in the post. In furture I'll do both though, just to be on the safe side.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply