Am I being impatient

I won a sewing machine just a few days ago, I paid immediatly (as always :-))

since then nothing from the seller, no response to messages, not marked as posted

complete silence

it seems odd

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Am I being impatient

OK my bad they have 10 business days as a postage time - which seems ridiculous

I'll just wait

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Am I being impatient

Was it the purchase on the 16th?

According to the listing the seller has a handling time of

Will usually post within 10 business days of receiving cleared payment

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Am I being impatient

It only takes around a minute to email someone but it may be too much effort for some people.

TCT
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Am I being impatient

Its a pity ebay discourages communication between buyers and sellers,  also the seller may only be a weekend ebayer.

I would not be concerned at this stage,  and some don`t mark items as sent, Allow at least till Friday is not next week if you are in another state, 

If nothing arrives and no response from the seller, then you can take action and open a dispute,  but from what I can see, your seller is fine. so all should be well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is only with the heart one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Am I being impatient

This is spooky!!

just had an email to say it was posted today

so all good 🙂

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Am I being impatient

It only takes around a minute to email someone but it may be too much effort for some people.

Do not even have to do that, when you mark item as posted eBay automatically sends a message.

But I do agree people should communicate more, especially if it is not a"normal" transaction.  i have been having minor nervous break down over the past few days; I sold a large heavy item "PICK UP ONLY, will not ship for all the tea in China" all over the TOS.  Well, somebody from Perth bought it, and was not responding to my emails.  I was furious, i need it out of here ASAP and deliberately listed it very cheaply.  Could have got double if I had a time to wait.  Anyway got an email minute ago saying they will be in Melbourne on Friday and pick it up whenever suits me.  🙂

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply