Anyway to remove buying limt ?

Ebay at it again no real money back guarantee no real world wide no real lowest auction prices. now they tell me ive bidded on too many items just received this error never not paid for one item dont have any cancellation requests .anyway to remove this ? ? ?

Problem with bid
You've reached a temporary buying limit. 
  • To make sure buyers don't bid on or buy more than they're comfortable with, we occasionally place limits on buying activity. 
  • In some cases, limits are placed because there are too many unpaid items or cancellation requests on a buyer’s account. 
Here are some ways to raise your limits: 
  • Increase your number of successful transactions by purchasing any Buy It Now item using PayPal. 
  • Pay for any items in your shopping cart.   
  • Go to My eBay > Account > PayPal Account, and then select Link my PayPal account. It may take 24 hours for your PayPal account to be linked. 
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use the "chat with us" function through the "help" link at the top and bottom of any page.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Use the "chat with us" function through the "help" link at the top and bottom of any page.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

thank you yes its fixed now

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You have only had 1 retraction in 12 motnhs, so no idea what they are thinking, it is all seeming to just be getting too hard. Have you had NPB disputes closed against you?

I know there can be selling restrictions, but buying restrictions is akin to eBay shooting themselves in the foot.

Follow padi's advice, and please - let us know the outcome, can't wait to hear eBay's reasoning on this one

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Sorry - didn't see the Fixed now post - ignore everything I said LOL

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

pretty sure the reason is im bidding on to many items after this was fixed i keep bidding then they locked my account again they make me verify my identity a robot from California called me and i had to enter a pin to keep bidding

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply