Are these nike air maxes genuine?

28 REPLIES 28

Hard to say as they are coming from Taiwan.

But if you look at the negs commenting on fakes, they are probably not genuine.

If you want the real thing, best to buy in a B&M store.

image host
Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

who really knows ? I wouldn't buy them. They look good and yes, they are cheap. I think the proof would be to wear them and see how long they last.  Their fb seems to be ok.  But, as said, I wouldn't buy them. I would rather go to a B& M store and try them on etc. See what others say

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

OOOOps I put their fb looks ok, but when I looked at the negs, I should have put, looks not so ok.  Go to a B & M store.

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

I am surprised Nike hasn't had them removed from ebay.

On trademark grounds if not fake grounds.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

My guess is yes they would be genuine.They are rather expensive and I'm not an expert on sport shoes. I would ask buyer if they are authentic.I have done it myself regarding clothing.
Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Pretty expensive if they aren't genuine. The price changes (goes up) depending on which one you select.

Price comparison from an online retailer (genuine product) based in Oz. Free post, free returns

• Nike
  • Nike Air Max 90 LTR
  • $189.95 now  $132.97 (out of stock)
  • Nike
  • Nike Air Max 1 Essential
  • $159.95
  • Nike
  • Nike Air Max 1 LTR
  • $169.95

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

i bought a pair of chuck taylors from taiwan, thought they were genuine till i bought my next pair from the USA, huge difference. american ones lasted 3 times longer plus the taiwan ones wore thru the sole really fast. looking at the two after they were well worn you could just see how cheap the taiwan boots were made. looked identical when new.

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:
My guess is yes they would be genuine.They are rather expensive and I'm not an expert on sport shoes. I would ask buyer if they are authentic.I have done it myself regarding clothing.

Would you really expect a seller to tell you if they are not genuine?  I seem to remember you found yourself blocked by a seller you asked about the authenticity of an item.

And those shoes are rather cheap....that brand often retails for $200+.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

Hi seller, are your items genuine?

Dearest best customer of corse our items are real.

Hi seller, are you telling the truth?

Dearest customer of couse we are.

Oh well that is OK then, I am now absolutely convinced that all your negs are from small minded members who want to see you fail so I will buy 5 pairs. PS Do you sell bridges, I am after one from Sydney, the genuine article only?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 29
Latest reply