Australia Post

yarmak
Community Member

Im posting this knowing the very slim chance Australia Post reads these boards  however...

IF Australia Post does read this could you please ask the A hole who delivers to me NOT to bend my items ESPECIALLY when sellers have put cardboard to STOP morons from bending items!!!

Complaint will be forth coming

thanks

Dave

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Australia Post

Hi Dave 🙂

It's good to have a vent at times 😉 hope you have a great 2015. And get some joy from your local post office when you let 'em have it! I find that with postie stuff it works best to try to catch the postie and have a little word. If they're doing something stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

Hi Amber happy 2015 to you too mate hope it is great 🙂

Yes a vent... this keeps happening not a once off...

Numerous complaints sent before nothing happens about them.

One time the idiot delivering my parcel left it on my brick wall...anyone could have come along and taken it

Dave

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

go and complain of their facebook page apparently they do follow things up from there.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

Hi Dave, long time.

Aust Post were good to come here at the begining of the new boards especially when you have their name in the title of the post.

Haven't seen them here for a while though.

Perhaps get a stack of complaints forms from the post office and fill in one for each problem, surely if they see a reoccuring problem, some sort of action would prevail.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

Hi Kopes yes it has been a long time hope you are well

Harley thanks for the heads up no facebook here but my wife does 

off to see

Dave

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

@yarmak wrote:

Im posting this knowing the very slim chance Australia Post reads these boards  however...

IF Australia Post does read this could you please ask the A hole who delivers to me NOT to bend my items ESPECIALLY when sellers have put cardboard to STOP morons from bending items!!!

thanks

Dave

My fool of a postie does this too, will be putting in a complaint soon.. This fool is doing it to my next door neibour too..They even jump on our mail as foot prints are clealy visible..

I had vip documents sent to me only to find this fool bend the sh%% out of them. There is NO need to do this cause my mail box is huge.

Your days are numbered my dear a hole postie.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

@yarmak wrote:

thanks

Dave

I know for a fact that if you call their call centre to lodge a complaint, it has to be followed up. My daughter used to work there, but left due to the constant complaints against AP!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Australia Post

I have called the call centre to complain about missing items (returned prepaid by me to the sender). The girl hung up on me. I was being very polite.

assuming the call had dropped out, I called back...and was hung up on again. This was early last year.

this year, I called about an item that had fallen off the tracking radar. That person was very nice and helpful. Might depend who you get. Good luck Dave 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply