Baumr-AG Pro-series 65CC 7-in-1 Pole Chainsaw, Brush Cutter & Whipper Snipper Tool- SMX-720Type your

Wgat are your experiences with the Baymr-AG 65 cc 7-in-1 Pole Chainsaw, Brush Cutter - Whipper SnipperTool?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Baumr-AG Pro-series 65CC 7-in-1 Pole Chainsaw, Brush Cutter & Whipper Snipper Tool- SMX-720Type your

Try the Product Review website. I've found that to be a pretty reliable site for getting opinions on different things.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Cheers "Tippy*toes I have read many of these on Edison's site and found them to be a bit brief and mainly focused on delivery and response time etc, although always positive?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

There are one or two sellers of these types of items that one needs to be careful of.

They have a very bad reputation over a long period of time. (rather famous actually)

I cannot name them here but check feedback and any one with many negs are best forgotten.

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Would one be A Good Retailer?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Smiley Wink

image host
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply