Because I look does not mean I wish to purchase. I would like ebay to stop notifying me, anyone else

I would like ebayto stop telling me to complete my purchase, just because I looked. Anyone else as annoyed as me?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Because I look does not mean I wish to purchase. I would like ebay to stop notifying me, anyone else

Nope, because I don't get that message, all I get is "are you still interested in ............"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@53tbird wrote:

I would like ebayto stop telling me to complete my purchase, just because I looked. Anyone else as annoyed as me?

No because when I look, I don't commit to buy. Looking certainly doesn't trigger that; putting an item in your cart probably does. Or hitting the 'Buy Now' button.

I suspect the issue is entirely due to the way that you 'look'

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Putting an item in your cart does not trigger that message either.

All I get is a message that there is an item in my cart and I should complete the transaction if I still want the item.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I only put things in my watch list and have never had this message. You would get this message in you clicked "buy it now"

Putting things in the cart does not trigger this message for me either.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I kept getting reminders to complete a purchase (transaction?) when I had something in my card for a while. It stopped when I took it out of the card.

About a fortnight ago I got so sick of ebay emails that I unticked all the notification boxes on one ID. I may as well have saved myself the bother because they still send me umpteen emails about Plus, just not emails about specific items.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply