Can I exchange this item or refund

I want you to exchange or refund this item because am not happy with it, it is small and there is a lint on it
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There is nothing we can do for you on the boards.  You need to contact the seller first and see what they offer to do for you.

If the dress is the size that was advertised then you have no reason to open a dispute.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The sizes are clearly listed in the graph on the listing did you measure yourself against them and it doesn't look like lint to me just a small imperfection of the thread.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

The OP bought two of the same dress? 2 weeks apart

How much is return post to China by trackable post?

Dress cost maximum $22 including postage.

OP - do the measurements of the dress reflect what the measurements are in the listing?

If so, you do have a right to be dissatisfied

as for the tiny imperfection - is it the only one? Can it be fixed?

If you were to return the dress for refund, PayPal would request that you do so by trackable means of post at YOUR expense, so I guess it comes down to is the cost of return worth the amount that you will be refunded.

Are you sure that the imperfection is that severe, or are you searching for reasons to justify a change of mind purchase, or one made in error?

Best of luck with the outcome.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Why does the OP have a right to be dissatisfied if the dress measures the same as the measurements in the listing?  It is as described.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

*blush*

I meant if the measurements of the dress were different to that stated in the listing

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply