Can't find refunds.

I have received some refunds from faulty items on eBay and I can see the refund in PayPal with the refund amount but the money doesn't appear in my PayPal balance and when I tried to check the balance of my card, it said "Apologies but we cannot process your request because no corresponding card has been found". I have an Australia Post Load & Go card and it expires in a years time.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can't find refunds.

Refunds to my Visa debit card usually show on the 3rd day after I receive notification of the refund but I have heard of refunds taking 5-7 days to show....it depends on the bank.

I have had no experience of the Load and Go card refund time, sorry.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Can't find refunds.

it may take up to 5 days for refund to be placed back on your card from paypal.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Can't find refunds.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Can your card have funds added to it at any time or is it the Load and Go non reloadable gift card with an expiry date?

If it is the card that is not reloadable you may not be able to have the refund go back to the card.

I have no idea what happens in this case, sorry.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Can't find refunds.

Its a load and go reloadable card. Its just that, a few years ago, I got a refund from eBay and it was on my card fairly quickly like in one day. I was just wondering as to why it would take so long.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Can't find refunds.

Refunds to my Visa debit card usually show on the 3rd day after I receive notification of the refund but I have heard of refunds taking 5-7 days to show....it depends on the bank.

I have had no experience of the Load and Go card refund time, sorry.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply