Click & Collect - Item lost In-store. Any remedy available?

doau480
Community Member
Hi eBay Community,

I've had a tough day trying to get to the bottom of this... I had an item which was bought on July 21 and was meant to be delivered on July 30 to a BIG W click & collect point. I contacted Aus Post & according to the tracking number it was signed at the BIG W where I wanted to pick up the item at Click and Collect. I went to that same store and all I got was the run around saying that no-one in the store is responsible for any ebay deliveries and that it has been lost in-store. I contacted Australia Post and they confirmed that the package was signed by someone at the BIG W store. Is there any way of knowing where the parcel is? If not, whom can I get some kind of redress, either s refund, a voucher, or something else?

My main concern is that the item is confirmed as delivered, but I never ever received the confirmation PIN to open up the locker where the item is stored. Instead all I get is some dodgy "It got lost in-store" excuse... How do I know that one of the employees didn't steal it???
Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0