Clothing listing new format for browsing - I hate it ebay

I hope that ebay reads this, as it's almost impossible it seems to contact ebay with requests.

Please ebay would you put the browsing format for clothing (in fact everything) back to how it was! X-(

I found that when you were browsing something and all of the items were listed in a vertical row with a small icon picture and the option to Add Item to Watched List without opening up the item much much easier and faster.

I would add an item to my watched list, then when I was finished browsing, go to my watched list and then have a closer look. This made browsing more efficient and less frustrating.

Now with everything shown horizontal rows, with large pictures scrolling is really slowed down. Then you get that intensely annoying problem of 'oh now it's gone down too far, so I'll scroll back up a bit...oh now, it's too far up". Also, there is no longer an option to add an item to a watched list without going into the item to do it. Makes browsing slower and less appealing.

I realise you think this change makes things better. Sometimes though you shouldnt 'fix' what wasnt broken. I do not feel that this change was for the better. I used to love browsing clothes on ebay. Now it's a pain.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

this one's an easy fix.

What you are seeing is a "Gallery View" of the results.  Just beside the 'Sort Box' at the top of the search results there is an option to display the results in the 'List view' format. When you are in List View format the option that will show is Gallery view.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

OMG I love you. Thank you. I didnt know that. I'm so glad I came in here and said something otherwise I'd never have known and would have seriously hated using ebay. Thank you.:-)

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

OMG I love you.

:8}

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

k1ooo - you made me laugh (in a good way)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

truth be known, I love rum_n_raisin_ice_cream, sorry to disappoint the OP

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

truth be known, I love rum_n_raisin_ice_cream, sorry to disappoint the OP

Aw man, not just the OP, for a minute there I thought there might be a romance blossoming. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

That search defaulted on me a few times, after 10 years on here and never using it before I thought What The!! Until I realized what had happened, felt dumb too.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

ginger could enhance rum and raison

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply