Different sellers are selling the exact same used item and it's even the same pics?

I collect used fishing reels and this morning revealed an item I was interested in.

A quick search showed three sellers using the same item for sale pics.

A few minutes found another item with again three sellers using exact same pics.

High feedback sellers so something seems fishy.

Cannot file a report as the link goes nowhere.

I can supply item numbers if that is not against policy.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Different sellers are selling the exact same used item and it's even the same pics?

Giving out item numbers is ok, just no seller's ID is allowed. I'm betting they're Chinese registered sellers..

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hi, actually they are in Japan and high volume sellers.

I have double checked and I am stumped.

Maybe fresh eyes will help?

Item number 174749532718 and 144012784958 and 265120080239 Daiwa Millionaire.

Item number 313473561675 and 144015923299 and 154418844082 Daiwa Bay area special.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Possibly all are drop shipping from the same supplier

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Unlikely JF since they're all used reels, but all sellers have very average feedback. Go for the cheapest one and hope for the best maybe ???

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I think I will pass :-).

I have seen this before when the same seller lists two similar items and uses the same pics either by mistake

or because the condition is so similar.

Different sellers?   No thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply