Does item sent icon actually guarantee item is sent ?What length of time before dispute ?

Thank you for your response to my query in advance.

Is there anyway to track item with item sale number ?

Am i right to be suspicious of people who respond to message before sale but not after ?

What length of time do i wait before a dispute, ebay says delivery between sent time and delivery 30days ?

Only ever had one bad experience and unfortunately even ebay assisting, seller did not respond to weeks of messages though continued to sell/trade.

Maryanne

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Does item sent icon actually guarantee item is sent ?What length of time before dispute ?

No it doesn't guarantee the item has been sent.

It depends where the item has been sent from and once the ebay delivery time frame has passed by you can if you wish to open an INR case or you can give it extra time due too many reasons why an item hasn't turned up on time,it's basically up to you what you wish to do after the deadline has passed.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If an item is sent via Ebay postage labels or Click and Send as soon as seller processes the label, it is auto marked as sent. If it sits in the outbasket for a few days you wont know. Only sure way to know is if its lodged with AP and is scanned on lodgement, then it will show in tracking. If posted in a street box it wont show in tracking until it arrives at your delivery center

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply