EBAY IS A SCAM

I dont get my item I cant get my money back
there is no way of effectivley contacting ebay.
ebay is a legaised scam.
ACCC will not touch either paypal or ebay because "they're a private company"
so as far as the toothless tiger is concerned ebay is above the law.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

EBAY IS A SCAM

Everything you have posted is BS.

No doubt like so many you haven't read the rules of eBay before buying or selling.

And seeing as you have already made up your mind, I can't even give you the advice to get your money back.

image host
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

You should have come here for advice on getting your money back instead of raving and ranting. You have made up your mind, so no need of anyone's help.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

I see

So you followed the correct procedures

Opened the correct dispute in time in one place at a time

Don't have the help tab on every page with all the different contact options

etc etc etc

Good idea to not use it

So long

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

problem is this doesnt always work!!!

I have followed the rules, but also been burnt by ebay and paypal, by them siding with a seller,,,

But ebay is burning too many people these days, allowing too much rubbish on the site and with facebook selling taking over it is gonna hurt them

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

@treasuretrove2020 wrote:

problem is this doesnt always work!!!

I have followed the rules, but also been burnt by ebay and paypal, by them siding with a seller,,,

But ebay is burning too many people these days, allowing too much rubbish on the site and with facebook selling taking over it is gonna hurt them

I'd like to know when ebay has ever sided with a seller. That would be a moment in history....

• The building of the Berlin Wall
  • The sinking of the Titanic
  • Ebay sided with a seller
  • The Great Fire of London
  • The first man in space
  • The outbreak of the First World War

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

@11dustyattic wrote:

I'd like to know when ebay has ever sided with a seller. That would be a moment in history....

• The first man in space

Smiley LOL Yes, but it does happen, I have my very own moment in history story. About 2 years ago both ebay and paypal sided with a large business seller about a product which arrived defective. It was a piece of furniture and I wasn't going to get a full refund unless I shipped it back at my own expense, the cost of which was going to be close to the value of the actual item. I was offered a very small partial refund, and told to keep it, which I accepted, but wasn't happy. 

I think I lost my case because this was a big long term seller.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

You need to be a bit more specific. details of what you bought/when/how you paid/what happened.

Then someone might be able to help you out with ideas.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

EBAY IS A SCAM

@maltapso wrote:

@11dustyattic wrote:

• The first man in space

Smiley LOL Yes, but it does happen, I have my very own moment in history story. About 2 years ago both ebay and paypal sided with a large business seller about a product which arrived defective. It was a piece of furniture and I wasn't going to get a full refund unless I shipped it back at my own expense, the cost of which was going to be close to the value of the actual item. I was offered a very small partial refund, and told to keep it, which I accepted, but wasn't happy. 

I think I lost my case because this was a big long term seller.

Hmm hard to know what to put into print, for fear of tipping off the scammers lol I keep some stuff to myself, but sorry that happened to you

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply