Ebay System error when printing postage label

Hi all, just beware of the postage system through Ebay. Being a first time user of it, I made two errors that resulted in it giving me three different labels for the one article. Cancelled the last two of them instantly, but apparently, once it is in the postal system, they have to be checked and cancelled their end. I received two emails straight away for the cancellations, but they were still debited to my Ebay account fees, and I have to wait for around 3 to 4 weeks for them to be credited back. My issue is, my Ebay monthly fees are almost due, and I will have to pay for that postage three times the original amount, being a total of 60 dollars, then wait until I get the credits returned to my account. It really gets me how they can be so fast acting in debiting accounts, then so slow in returning credits.

Goes back to the ''playing money games with our money'' scheme. I note however that Paypal transfers to bank accounts are a lot faster nowadays. Might have something to do with all the complaints to the ombudsman, I wonder?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay System error when printing postage label

Might have something to do with all the complaints to the ombudsman, I wonder?

It is a change in the way banks handle transactions, Paypal was never the problem with withdrawing funds, those of us that banked with certain banks rarelly had to wait more than one to two business days for a withdrawal to be completed, other banks, usually smaller ones and credit unions, took a lot longer.

Of course eby have to wait until it is confirmed that you have not used the incorrect postage label before they refund you, if they didn't then everyone could just say they were cancelling the label then use it anyway. It is hardly ebay's fault that you failed to check out the procedure first and thus made an error.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply