Ebayplus-free express postage

I purchased an item with free express postage for ebayplus members.

They too are in Melbourne. This was on the 17th of August. When I hadnt received it by the weekend, I tracked it on the Auspost website. It says parcel post not express post!

I messaged the seller and mentioned this, but he carried on and said he has done his job, take it up with Australia Post. 

Monday now...and still no sign of it.

Is there something I can do....partial refund or something?

I only bought from that seller because of the free express post for ebayplus members!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do you live in a metro area?

This is from eBay Plus page: 

- eBay Plus offers free express domestic postage to metro areas on all eBay Plus items paid with PayPal, credit card, debit card, Afterpay, Google Pay or Apple Pay.

- If delivery is not to an eligible metro area, you will receive free standard postage.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, I am in Melbourne and so is the seller.

He said it was sent Express, but the tracking says otherwise!

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Try eBay live chat on the help page. I am not an eBay Plus member, so I don't know if there are any rules in such cases. Maybe eBay Plus members here might also be able to help. You should probably get a partial refund on postage. AusPost is slow at the moment and I have heard that express is not always guaranteed, but if the tracking says it is not express, it is not express in the first place.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Exactly!

But they continue telling me they have done their job๐Ÿ™„

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply